- Additional Information
Instructor(s) Kevin Wilk Continuing Education State(s) Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming Details
Sign up Now.....
....and receive four shoulder modules and two knee modules when you purchase the Combo Subscription.
All New! Advanced Topics in the Examination, Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder and Knee is delivered 100% online.
Each Module offers a format of 25 minutes presentation combined with 25 minutes of in-clinic demonstration followed by a 10-minute summary.
Dr. Wilk's course is designed to present the most recent, relevant, evidence-based, and clinically proven information for the treatment of the most challenging problems of the shoulder and knee joints.
- Shoulder & Knee Subscription - $299
- Knee Subscription - $179
- Shoulder Subscription - $179
Module Release Schedule:
Advanced Shoulder - 7 Modules
- 4/20 - Rehabilitation for the Traumatic Dislocated Shoulder Patient
- 4/20 - Postural Exercises - Treating the Rotator Cuff Painful Patient
- 4/20 - Shoulder Examination with Dr. Dougas
- 4/20 - Rehab for the Overhead Athlete with Shoulder Lesions
- 5/15 - Selecting the Best Exercises for Activation & Strenghening for the Shoulder Complex
- 6/1 - Rehabilitation of the Stiff & Painful Shoulder: Adhesive Capsulitis
- 6/15 - Rehabilitation Following Rotator Cuff Repair
Advanced Knee - 7 Modules
- 4/20 - Advanced Rehabilitation for the ACL Patient
- 4/20 - Knee Examination with Dr. Cain
- 5/12 - ACL Rehabilitation (Early to Intermediate Phases)
- 6/12 - BFR Training for the Lower Extremity: the Science & the Application
- 6/30 - Rehabilitation of the Stiff and Painful Knee Patient
- 7/15 - Criteria & Objective Testing to Return to Play
- 8/1 - What Exercises are Best for the Lower Extremity: Based on EMG, Biomechanical Analysis & Clinical Experience
You will have the opportunity to learn the latest evaluation and treatment techniques, and confidently implement them into your practice immediately.
- Save Time - Because the program is 100% online, you can learn anywhere and anytime.
- Learn from Observation - Similar to a Fellowship, watching clinical demonstrations will facilitate your ability to implement learned protocols into your own practice.
- Differentiate Your Practice - By mastering advanced examination, treatment, and return to play protocols you will be able to offer your patients better outcomes.
- Save Money - Learn at your own pace, no requirement to take the day off, or travel
Sale prices are valid until 4/30/20
*Only 1 discount code can be applied per order.
Why Learn from Dr. Wilk?
- Kevin E. Wilk is an active clinician, lecturer, and researcher.
- Authored more than 200 articles and 115 book chapters
- Lectured more than 900 times to tens of thousands
- Elected to the Sports Section Blackburn Hall of Fame
- Received the APTA Catherine Worthington Fellowship,
- Served as past president of the Sports Section of the APTA.
Who should attend?
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers, MD's, OT's
Run Time: 7-14 hours
Platform Webcast Online