DetailsThe Mulligan Concept has become one of the most popular manual therapy techniques for musculoskeletal disorders. It utilizes NAGS (Natural Apophyseal Glides), SNAGS (Sustained Natural Apophyseal Glides) and MWMS (Mobilisations with Movement), for the spine and extremities used to treat a myriad of musculoskeletal conditions. The updated 7th edition includes all elements of the Mulligan Concept with additional text, added references and updated techniques, including a unique new SNAG technique for the upper cervical spine, which involves three joints at the same time. Written by one of the world’s foremost experts on manual therapy, Brian Mulligan. Illustrated. Softcover, 132 pages. 7th ed.
- Additional Information
Instructor(s) Brian Mulligan Prerequisites None Details
This book is a must for physical therapists working in the musculoskeletal field.
Part one - Spinal mobilisations
- The cervical and upper thoracic spines
- “REVERSE NAGS”
- “SELF SNAGS”
- Spinal mobilisations with arm movements
- “TRANSVERSE SNAGS”
- The upper cervical spine – special therapies
- Dizziness and nausea not due to the vertebral artery
- The lumbar spine
- “SELF SNAGS”
- The sacro iliac (S/I) joints
- The thoracic spine “SNAGS”
- The rib cage
- Other spinal therapies
Part two - The extremities. Mobilisations with movement (“MWMS”)
Part three - The extremities – A pot pourri
- Pain release phenomenon techniques “PRPS”
- Other extremity therapies
Certifications None Additional Info
Illustrated. Softcover, 132 pages.