- Additional Information
Instructor(s) Russell Woodman ProCert 11 CCUs Continuing Education State(s) Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Puerto Rico Details
Early Bird Price: Pay only $450.00 when you register by February 28, 2020Registration: 8:00 am
Day 1: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Day 2: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Ground Floor, Conference Room
595 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Directions and Parking for Doylestown Hospital
- Hotels nearby;
- ProCert approved for 11 CCUs
- Approved for 13 Hours of CE by the NY State Educational Board (NYSED) for PTs and PTAs
- Certificate of attendance is provided for Continuing Education, 13 hours
- Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts. Lunch is not included.
- Course related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
- Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
- For group rate accommodations, please call hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
Platform Live Sponsors