- Additional Information
Instructor(s) Amy Bennett ProCert 11 CCUs Continuing Education State(s) Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Details
Early Bird Price: Pay only $450.00 when you register by April 5th, 2018Registration: 8:00 am
Day 1: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Day 2: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Jefferson County International Airport is approx. 8 minutes or 5 miles from facility
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport is approx. 2 hours 15 minutes or 102 miles from facility
- Port Angeles, WA is approx. 1 hour from facility
(Across the parking lot from the hospital)
1) Manresa Castle Hotel,651 Cleveland St., Port Townsend, WA 98368 - #360-385-5750
(5-7 minute drive down the hill from the hospital)
2) The Tides Inn & Suites, 1807 Water St., Port Townsend, WA 98368 - #360-385-0595
3) Harborside Inn, 330 Benedict St., Port Townsend, WA 98368 - #360-385-7909
4) Aladdin Inn, 2333 Washington St., Port Townsend, WA 98368 - #360-385-3747
5) Port Townsend Inn, 2020 Washington St., Port Townsend, WA 98368 - #360-385-2211
- ProCert certified for 11 CCUs
- Approved for 13 hours of CE by the NY State Educational Board (NYSED) for PTs and PTAs
- Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts. Lunch is not included.
- Course related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
- Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
- For group rate accommodations, please call hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
Platform Live Sponsors