- Additional Information
Instructor(s) Kevin Wilk ProCert 17 CCUs Continuing Education State(s) Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Prerequisites
Register by early-bird deadline of 8/28/2018 and SAVE $50.00 (Full Price $499.00)
September 28-29, 2018 - (Friday and Saturday)
Registration 7:30am, Class 8:00am - 5:00pm (both days)
Hours: 15 hours of CE
T.B.D. in Boston, MA
- ProCert approved for 17 CCUs
- Approved for 15 hours of CE by the NY State Education Board (NYSED)
- TPTA approved for 15 CCUs, Approval #61172TX
- FPTA Approval Number: CE17-563179
- Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts. Lunch is not included.
- Course related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
- Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
- For group rate accommodations, please call hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
Platform Live Sponsors , , , , , , ,