Biceps pain is becoming more common. Reasons can include posture, lifestyle, activity levels, and increased pain awareness. Biceps pain includes three major groups of pathological processes:
This program will look at several common types of problems that affect biceps pain and effective treatment and therapeutic approaches.
Run Time: 44:11 minutes
Instructional Level: Physical Therapists, PTA's, Students, Athletic Trainers
Requirements: Personal Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone with access to Broadband Internet (<1.4 mbps)
Examination: 15 min. Quiz. Passing grade of 70% or higher required for certificate
Course Evaluation: Yes
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Length Presentation 12:05 min Biceps Brachii Tendon Pain 10:95 min LHB Pathologies & Pain 15:00 min Treatments 2:00 min Rehabilitation 4:11 min Case Study & Conclusion
Certificate of Completion
- Learning Goals
Upon successful completion of this webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Define biceps bracii tendon pain
- Describe long head of the biceps (LHB) pathologies and causes of pain, including:
- GH joint laxity
- Capusular inflammation
- Scapulr dyskinesis
- Summarize surgical treatment options for biceps pain
- Develop a biceps pain rehabilitation protocol for both post-op and non-op patients
- Behavioral Objectives
- Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to compare 5 pathologies involved for a patient with biceps pain.
- Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to propose two rehabilitation protocol for post-op patients following tenodesis and tenotomy surgery.
- Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to propose 2 techniques that will minimize the risk of proximal humerus fracture for a patient following biceps tenodesis treatment.
- Additional Information
Instructor(s) Kevin Wilk Platform Webcast Online
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $159.00
Special Price $129.00