This program will look to identify mechanisms of injury and determining whether the primary pain generator is either intra-articular, extra-articular or referred pain from somewhere along the kinetic chain. Proper diagnosis depends on answering the following questions:
- Is the hip the SOURCE of the problem?
- Is the hip the SITE of the problem?
- Is the hip the SOLUTION of the problem?
Run Time: 1 hour
Instructional Level: Physical Therapists, PTA's, Students, Athletic Trainers
Requirements: Personal Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone with access to Broadband Internet (<1.4 mbps)
Course Evaluation: Yes
Certificate of Completion: Yes
Length Presentation 10 min Introduction 15 min Diagnosis of Layer 1: Osteochondral Layer 10 min Diagnosis of Layer 2: Inert Tissue Layer 10 min Diagnosis of Layer 3: Contractile Layer 10 min Diagnosis of Layer 4: Neuromechanical Layer
Certificate of Completion
- Learning Goals
Upon successful completion of this webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the four layers of the layered anatomical approach to the hip
- Describe hip differential diagnosis using the layered anatomical approach to the hip
- Identify pathologies that relate to each of the four layers of the hip
- Summarize core stability training principles
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)